RAMADAN WISHES EVERYONE
WELCOME TO THE SASTRI COLLEGE WEBSITE
We have a happy, positive school culture exists to engage and support our children in their learning. Sastri College aims to provide an education of the highest quality. Visitors comment on the positive atmosphere which pervades the school.
Qualities such as loyalty, courtesy, consideration, tolerance, sportsmanship and respect contribute towards the unique tone and spirit of the school.
Whilst a sense of achievements is fostered in team efforts that bring honour to the school as a whole, learners are also encouraged to think and work independently, and to develop the initiative and skills necessary to enable them to cope with the challenges of the future.
The pursuit of academic, cultural and sporting excellence within a non-discriminatory, non-sexist, and non-racial environment.
- To stimulate academic, cultural and sporting interest and enthusiasm in learners in a conducive and disciplined environment where the teaching and learning is interactive, explorative and informative.
- To encourage learners to participate in a variety of sporting activities at social, inter-class, school, zonal, provincial and national level.
- To promote cultural diversity amongst learners with the intention of creating of cultural harmony, cultural understanding and cultural tolerance in a cross-cultural society. Sastsang, Namaaz and Christian assembly are weekly features of the school’s programmes.
- To enshrine discipline, etiquette, respect for authority, respect for peers and respect for school property in a productive learning environment.
- To develop learners entrepreneurship skills by encouraging fundraising and entrepreneurship days.